Front Desk Position
Our motel needs a Front Desk Clerk to serve as the face of our business. We're looking for a friendly individual who genuinely enjoys being around people and who can manage multiple tasks at once. The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience and will understand the importance of responding quickly to guests' needs and complaints. You'll be corresponding with guests through email, over the phone and in person. If you've worked in the hospitality industry before, we definitely want to talk to you. However, we're willing to train the right applicant.
We are looking for a professional Housekeeper able of attending to our facilities with integrity and attention to detail. The goal is to create a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, dusting and polishing
- Ensure all rooms are cared for and inspected according to standards
- Protect equipment and make sure there are no inadequacies
- Notify superiors on any damages, deficits and disturbances
- Deal with reasonable complaints/requests with professionalism and patience
- Check stocking levels of all consumables and replace when appropriate
- Adhere strictly to rules regarding health and safety and be aware of any company-related practices